Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged by CHARISE!!!!

Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post.

Joys:
Being married
Being a mom
Dancing (even though it's been a LONG time!)

Fears:
Not living up to my potential
ANYTHING bad happening to my babies
Offending or hurting others

Goals:
Lose my baby fat :)
Buy a house
Become more knowledgeable about the gospel

Current Obsessions/Collections:
Recording life as much as I can through pictures, journals, and blogging
Finding feel good songs for my ipod
TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!! (Of course)

Surprising facts about myself:
I have found that preparing food and trying new recipes is enjoyable, which surprises even me! (I've always HATED cooking)
I do not like carrots and I pick them out of my salads
I don't usually like outdoor sports, but I love scuba diving

I tag Kaylee, Whitney, Kami, Rachael, and Kallee

No comments: