This tag cracks me up! You are all going to know me way better than you ever wanted to.Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.
Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
Here we go...
1. My purse is always a hideous mess. I like almost everything else organized to perfection, but my purse is essentially a perpetual garbage receptical. I stuff receipts in there out of habit, Kaylee's hairbows when they fall out, gum wrappers, etc. I always have like 4 lip glosses in there because I can never find it when I need it! Sometimes I can't even find my phone or sunglasses, and those are big items! If Nate asks for a pen or my keys, he better have half-an-hour to wait while I look for them. He actually has taken the initiative to clean it out for me on a regular basis because it helps HIM out!
2. I am scared of cops. Really. If there is ever a cop, my palms sweat and my eyes are glued to the rearview mirror to see if he's gonna follow me. If he does get behind me, I'll turn into a gas station or neighborhood to avoid being pulled over. It's not like I'm ever breaking the law! I even have night mares about being pulled over! What's the big deal? A ticket? That's the worst that could happen! I act like I'm a criminal in hiding every time I see a cop!
3. I am SO impatient. If I start on a project, like for decorating the house or putting together a gift for a friend, I will literally put EVERYTHING on hold until I get it done and can see the final product. Like even eating is a burden! I painted a shelf for my living room and I did nothing else until it was up on the wall with decorations on it. I think I just get so excited!!! Whenever I have moved, I will stay up all night unpacking for days and days doing NOTHING else until it's done, even if I have to work!
4. This is so so gross, but I LOVE popping zits. I scan Nate's back regularly looking for an opportunity! Black heads are the best. Sorry, I won't go into any more details.
5. I hate and dread mail. If I ever have to send anything by real mail, I dread it like it's the plague! I have no idea why! Thank you cards after we got married almost gave me a nervous breakdown. Sorry if you didn't get one, now you know why. If you get something from me in the mail, I must really like you! hahaha I don't know what's wrong with me.
6. If I even TOUCH anything electronic, it malfunctions. Here's a list off the top of my head of things that have either had to be fixed or replaced after I have used it (not that I do anything crazy to break it! The chemicals in my fingertips must send bad signals to the poor things); my ipod, our digital camera, 3 DVD players, the computer, 2 car CD players, the fridge, 2 cell phones, and the list goes on and on! Good thing my husband LOVES an opportunity to buy a brand new electronic item!
6 people I tag; Codee, Kristen, Kristen, Megan, Anne, and Janessa!