Friday, September 5, 2008

This yellow dress


Me and Brenna...my cuddler

Today I had to get out Kaylee's old 3-6 month size clothes for Brenna...she's officially no longer a newborn. I came across this yellow dress that Cami (who else?) gave Kaylee when she was a small baby. I remembered one of my favorite pictures of her that was in this dress...I couldn't resist doing a comparison. I think Brenna is a little older than Kaylee was. What do you think? I think they look different from each other! Both cute in their own ways.

*side note---Brenna has not one, but two teeth coming in! ALREADY! This means her adorable gummy smile is inevitably not going to last long. The weird thing is, they're not coming in front, they are toward the back more on the bottom on both sides. Yes, she bites. And a fussy 'butt pipe' as Nate would say.

6 comments:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Both beautiful girls, so fun that you can use the stuff you had for Kaylee on Brenna! They do look different to me too, but so adorable!

Devyn said...

wow she really is getting teeth early! both your girls are so cute! i love the pictures!!

Kaylee said...

Cute pictures! I love the comparison, they really do have thier own look. And 2 teeth?? What?! That's crazy!

katherine purser said...

you're girls are so gorgeous! just like you! i always remember being so envious of you because you are seriously so beautiful! i love looking at your blog!

Ryan and Heidi said...

They definitely look different but both SO cute! I have to say that I am a little jealous of all the bows and dresses! And I can't believe she's getting teeth too!

Unknown said...

Yeah they look different, but they are so so cute!