1. Wrapping paper or gift bags for Christmas presents? wrapping paper, so much more fun!
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? day after New Year's Day
5. Do you like egg nog? yes, but I mix it with milk
6. Favorite gift received as a child? barbie food court
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, got it last year!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Nate, definitely Nate.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Kaylee for sure!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? This year I only got around to email.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? underwear as a kid, embarassing!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade decorated sugar cookies
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear, pre-lit tree!
16. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, holy night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home, going to Nevada day after
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve, Santa in the morning
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Santa in my face everywhere I go, little to do with Christ
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love it when people incorporate browns, I haven't figured out how yet
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? ham and taters!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Romance (that's what I told Nate)
24. Who is most likely to respond to this? the Megans and Jamie
25. Who is least likely to respond to this? Allison
Have a wonderful and joyous Christmas season, full of joy for the many blessings we enjoy because of the Savior and his love for us all. I tag Allison, Codee, Megan, Megan, Jamie and anyone else who wants to do it!