Saturday, April 25, 2009

Polka dot shorts

Cami bought these girls the cutest little outfits for Easter. I thought a mini photo shoot with them matching would be entirely appropriate! Unfortunately, Brenna wasn't feeling very good, so she isn't sporting her beautiful smile in these. Thanks Cami! Again!










P.S. It was my birthday last week and I realized I didn't post anything about it. I didn't really have any pictures taken of me, so there's really none to post. All I can say was that I was spoiled by EVERYONE and I just want to say THANK YOU! Especially Nate who sacrificed an entire day to take me for some shopping and sushi. (He really hates shopping...those of you who know him will realize what a HUGE sacrifice that was on his part!!! SUCH a good hubby! I felt so loved.)

7 comments:

Jones Family said...

Ivie has that same pink shirt haha, surprise, surprise. I swear our kids have so many of the same things :) Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you had such a great day!

Kyle and Reesie said...

Love the pictures and their outfits! Perfect for spring! :)

Unknown said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I'm sorry Brenna wasn't feeling well, but I love the pictures with the little tears in her eyes!

Ken and Hannah said...

Beautiful *kisses finger tips and thrusts kisses into the air* Now we need to see Mom and Dad in matching outfits as well, complete with flowers on the head....And Happy Belated Birthday!
-Kenito and clan

Chaleese said...

What darling girls!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Your girls are so darling!!! I love the polka dot outfits!

Allison and Darin said...

Sarah you need to get in a habit of letting someone take the camera from you once in a while! I think I've only seen maybe a handful of pictures with you actually in them!! More. More. MORE!!! Happy Birthday!