Monday, December 12, 2011

FHE: Gingerbread houses

The children always seem to know when we are having company over. I think they can tell because I get the house all clean. They can sense the excitement in the air. And then they get silly. So right before we had the Westovers and Stephensons over for FHE, they got very silly!

With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it would be way fun to have a big gingerbread party. The kids liked, no LOVED the idea as well.






The younger ones did mostly eating. They stuffed as much candy into their little mouths as they could before they got caught!

This was Tate's!









Liz (who is pregnant) made little gingerbread house pieces for everyone to put together!











What a fun, crazy, sugary night!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

I'm so glad you have found lots of friends there, but this does make me a little sad since it was OUR tradition w/ you guys :( Miss you.