Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Brenna's first day of Preschool!


 It was very difficult to decide what to do for Brenna for preschool. They have lots of options here in Pittsburgh, but most are very expensive (like $300 a month or more). They had a FREE preschool program at the local elementary school, but it was 8 AM-3:30PM Monday thru Friday! I know children are very impressionable at this young age, so I didn't fell right about her being away from home that long every day.

A woman in our ward does Preschool from her home, and the moms rotate with the teaching. I decided we should do that, even though it would be a schedule challenge for me to teach. I think it will be the best thing though, because it will be a great opportunity for me to spend some time with Brenna. Teaching her is a bonus! 

She is so smart and so excited. Yay Brenna!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Yay, Brenna! She'll do great in preschool this year!