Monday, September 24, 2012

We love sleepovers.

 The entire week was...PARTY AT THE BRINGHURSTS!!!
I feel really bad looking back...I realize I pretty much turned all my responsibility for my kids to the Bringhursts. This includes dressing, feeding, brushing teeth, changing diapers, etc. They may never want us to come back! {SO sorry!}I just really REALLY appreciated them taking over so I could have a break. Their house started to look like...well...mine! :)
Sleepovers at Grandma and Grandpa's are the best! Especially for like 10 days straight!!!


There are few things more entertaining than Grandma and Grandpa's treadmill.

No one knows how to play like Aunt Cami. Period.



We missed Daddy of course. This is all we saw of him. {Skype}


{SIGH} Goodbyes are so hard. We're thinking, "Why oh why did we ever move away?" :(








Thank you for having us, and letting us BOMB your house! We love you!!!

I am sad to say the flight home was not as smooth as the flight there. Ammon got a fever and everyone was just plain miserable. I stopped feeling sorry for myself when a Jewish family boarded the plain with 3 enormous carseats for their toddler and baby twins. Their situation made mine look like cake walk!

Grandma, Cami, and Aunt Allison sent us with PLENTY of activities to keep the kids entertained. It saved my life. We are so very spoiled!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We loved the whole time and was glad to give you a break...we love, love, love you guys!