Sunday, August 17, 2008

Allison's baby shower

Two Saturdays ago, me and my mom threw Allison a baby shower, and Sharelle was generous enough to let us use her house (the upstairs at Grandma's) because it was too hot outside. Yes, I made the diaper cake...I was very proud of how it turned out considering my limited creativity. We had a good turnout and it was fun to see everyone! My parents and some of my sisters stayed with me, so it was a big party for a few days. Thanks everyone for coming! Allison is so cute pregnant. She should be having her baby this week, and I'm so excited to be an aunt!!!!!
















3 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

so blogger has let me down, it says you haven't posted forever...i am sad i couldn't go, allison looks so cute all preggo. And did amy have another baby? i really want to talk to her, but can't get a hold of her! And megan needs to blog!!!! tell her hi!

Niels and Kayla said...

that is exciting Allison is due already! And im so happy you got a picture of megan and amy, i haven't ever seen their kids, that is awesome! You girls are all so cute!

Kallee and Duncan said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! I wished I could of been there! I have a present though for her! Let me know where you live and when I can drop it off! You are awesome!