Monday, April 13, 2009

Grandma's BACK!!!!

Welcome home, Grandma!
Had to throw these on here! Grandma Townley came back a couple of weeks ago from her mission in Hong Kong. She was gone for over 18 months and served faithfully! She initially went to teach English, and found that it wasn't quite what she was expecting for a mission. Eventually, she was transferred to be with the younger sister missionaries to do some proseliting. She kept up with them and did great! We are looking forward to hearing all her amazing experiences she got while in China! Welcome home Grandma!

These pictures are from when we went to see Grandma at the Bitter's house soon after she got back in March.

Cute little Jayce and Jake.

And now, a little photo shoot of Jake, my favorite Nephew!!!


My FAVORITE!!!



What a heart breaker.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so neat that your Grandma served a mission. I don't know if I could do that!
Jake is little cutie! I think my favorite is the last picture of him.

Niels and Kayla said...

Jacob is a cutie!! Allison needs to update her blog haha...That would be a fun mission!!

Sarah Mildon said...

Aww I love your grandma. We used to bowl on the same league a few years ago. Such a cute lady. And little Jake is a cutie too.

Tigersue said...

I didn't realize that she served a mission! Good for her, I always liked your Grandma, she was very, very nice to me when your mom and dad were first dating! Tell her hello for me.