Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I heard a lot of cute, fun, creative moms doing the most adorable things for their kids for St. Patrick's Day. Some of them actually had little 'Leprechauns' come to their home, leave messes all over the house along with pieces of 'gold.' Sorta like a pesky Santa Clause.

I wish I could say I am one of those moms. This is what I came up with:
If you look really closely, you will notice the milk in this bowl of cheerios is GREEN. NOTHING could be more festive, eh?

But look who thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!

Don't worry, the children weren't completely deprived. We colored pictures of rainbows and Leprechauns, and Grandma Cindy had lots of decorations and activities to make the day special. Did I mention Grandmas are the greatest thing in the world?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: