Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

This morning, we made Nate some chocolate chip pancakes/eggs in bed, and he opened presents. At church, all the dads got an action figure for their gift. I got snagged from Gospel Doctrine to teach in Primary...Kaylee's class! It went very well for me having prepared nothing in advance! Sometimes I miss Primary. Not all the time though. ;)


Anyways, among Nate's many quality attributes, the best one is being a WONDERFUL father.
Thank you so much for all you do for our family! We love you!
 







Later that evening, we went over to the Bringhursts. Mark's present from us was MIA. You see, Nate had ordered some Omaha fillet mignons (fancy steaks) for him. Nate kinda forgot about them, and they apparently arrived Tuesday (the day before they left for Zion's), and I discovered them on the front porch 4 days later! So...yeah, they were bad. Luckily, the company sent us some new ones. Long story short, he got his steaks a few days late. His card, however, was on time. :)

1 comment:

Cami Bringhurst said...

I love these pictures! My favorite is the one of Nate and Kaylee.