Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Utah fun continues

Here we are at the rehearsal...then dinner. Rehearsal dinner.






 EL MATADOR:Oh how I have missed this place!
Cute Grandma and Grandpa!







We had such a fun play date with my high school buddies at the park! I was so lame and took only one picture. :(

Wouldn't be a family party without lunch at a Chinese buffet! 



Stopped by the house I lived in during high school. GREAT memories there.

I miss these mountains. :(

 We were also able to visit the Housers! We met them in our Ogden Ward when we were families of 2. We love those guys!






We miss lazy afternoons at the Fausett house. The weather was perfect for lounging outside.


 Stacie took the kids to McDonald's for an icecream. Aside from Brenna 'wetting' her pants, it was great!


1 comment:

Kaylee said...

It was SOOOO good to see you! I look awful in that picture but treasure it. Love you:)