Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Spider Cookies and "Pumpkin" Cake!

Oh, the fun of having a birthday in October!
Up until now, my oldest daughter who is now 4, always had a princess party, or something very pink. This year, she's all about the Halloween stuff, which is more fun if you ask me!


I had so much fun with her making these for her preschool class!
We just made sugar cookies, frosted them, and used a toothpick to make it look web-like. The spider is a spider ring...minus the ring. (I cut them off with scissors.)




When I asked my little girl what she wanted for her birthday, she would always say, "A cake!" So we got online, and after looking at many cakes, she decided she wanted a pumpkin cake. So here it is. It even had spiders on it. She just loves 'googly' spiders this year!






And now, the girl with the inspiration! Happy birthday, cutie.

No comments: