Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas!

So....did anyone wonder if something happened to me? Well it did! I got pregnant...3rd child! For 6 weeks I was doing well to get out of bed everyday. I have slowly regained function, but then my husband's laptop crashed. Like totally crashed. He is in school, so he must use a computer. That leaves me as a last priority. Plus, our desktop has become rather S...L...O...W... despite our efforts to get rid of spyware and clutter.

It is all well and good for me, because like my food aversions, I have also experienced a computer aversion...or maybe it would be best described as a desire for a more simplistic lifestyle while carrying this baby, taking care of my 2 others, and working to support my family while my hubby finishes his master's degree. That leaves only my devoted readers to suffer.

With that being said, I want everyone to rest assured that I am well, and plan on fully enjoying the holidays! My entire family wishes every wonderful person who reads this blog a VERY Merry Christmas!




No comments: