Sunday, January 29, 2012

And the rest of January.

Ammon's favorite thing lately is putting on shoes that are much too big for him. He has really been favoring Brenna's pink boots lately, and I think it's because they make a loud 'clomping' sound when he walks.

He has also taken an interest in helping mommy put away the laundry. Now if only he could get his PJs into his PJ drawer instead of daddy's underwear drawer...


We started out with like a dozen binkies, and now we are down to two. I refuse to buy more. We are going to help him quit.

The following pictures really don't need explanation. :)













Big girls with their backpacks. Off to school!





Tomorrow is my first day of orientation. There will be an all day meeting at UPMC headquarters. I know exactly what lies in store. At least I know there will be free food!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. I miss you guys so much.

Cami Bringhurst said...

So Cute!